04 June 2009

dear christian and neiman,

we need to have a talk.

photo courtesy neiman marcus

what the HELL are you thinking? putting shoes like these in a very public place, where i can see them, and click on a little button and buy them is INCREDIBLY irresponsible. don't you know i would be willing to sacrifice my rent check/first born/car payment for these? so what's a little loan defaulting and sh*tty credit score when i could have these lovelies on my feet...in this economy, for you to tempt me into this is downright dangerous.

note to self: find a job outside of the non-profit world or marry well. immediately. your feet NEED these.

7 comments:

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Go with the marry well! ha ha - you're too funny!!! xoxo

Jane said...

I am now salivating as well over those beauties ... how many more thousands of years before I am finished with med school and can afford them????

CAC muffin said...

i'm with yeah sister!

icing on the cake said...

Those are so pretty. I'm sure you'd give them a great home!

Anonymous said...

Mmm...pretty. :)

Annabel Manners said...

Mr. Louboutin is a mad genius. My willpower is not safe around his shoes!

Addict said...

WOW! Amazing