20 July 2012

Cheerio!

 
I have to apologize for the spotty posting of the last 2 weeks.  You see, today is my last day of work at my current job, so I've spent the past 14 days making sure all of my ducks were in a row.  

I have worked with some really terrific people here and I'm going to miss their company, but I am so, so excited to start my new job on August 1.  It's a great opportunity for me personally and professionally.

I'm off next week getting things done around the house, so I'll be taking the week off from posting.  So I leave you with a picture of my spirit animal and an inspirational new job ensemble.

P.S.  Thinking of treating myself to the REAL DEAL L.K. Bennett 'Sledge' pumps as a little "congratulations on the new job!" gift to myself.  What do you think? Should I do it?

8 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Do it. And congrats!!

Unknown said...

Sarah,
Congratulations!!!!! Definitely treat yourself to those pumps. Can't imagine a better inspiration than Kate.

You'll rock that new job. Details when you can share!
xoxo Elizabeth

Kate Nisbet said...

hey hey congrats on the new job! that is SUCH exciting news. enjoy your little ducks-in-a-row week off!

Portuguese Prepster said...

do it! and best of luck on your new job!

Kate said...

YAY! Congratulations on the new job!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

DYING at "my spirit animal". Mine too, of course.

Speaking of "of course":
1) yay yay yay on new job & exciting adventures ahead!
2) yes to the Sledges.

xo

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

Congratulations on your new job! Of course Silly, you should absolutely buy yourself a new pair of new shoes to celebrate.

Vanessa said...

"yes" if it is not way out of budget "yes"

congrats on your new job!