20 February 2013

Eau de Tar-jay



While shopping in Middleburg this weekend, I finally smelled the classic fragrance Fracas by Robert Piquet {Martha Stewart's signature scent}.  I absolutely loved it and started nosing around {pun intended} for the best place to purchase it online.  I was shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, to discover that you can order it from Target!  Did you know that Target carries high-end fragrances through their website? This was news to me.  Not only that, but it's a steal! At Target, a 3.4 oz bottle of Fracas eau de parfum is $84.99. The same bottle of Fracas eau de parfum is $135 at Neiman's!  

How is this possible? They carry Burberry, Chloe, YSL {including my hard-to-find high school scent, Babydoll}, Narciso Rodriguez, and a host of other designer fragrances {including Hermes}.  Is there something I'm missing?  Have you ordered fragrance through them?  I would assume they're the real deal since you're going through a national retailer, but it seems a smidge to good to be true!

3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

umm this is beyond fascinating! totally keeping this in mind!

LindsB said...

What the what?? Now thats just crazy talk. I have to go check this out for myself, I love a good deal at tar-jay!

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

I'll have to remember this! My best friend's mom wears fracas and it always reminds me of her. I love it! I bought one of these Scentsy warmers, they're these scented wax warmers that a lot of my housewife friends sell, and the Gardenia wax makes my house smell just like fracas. The people who bought our house even asked about it.