20 December 2011

Wow, wow, wow!

Hello, sweet readers! Or at least to those of you still remaining.  I haven't posted a "real" post since December 1st.  Crazy!

In addition to all of the usual Christmastime to-do's, I had a huge work event on the 8th and 9th and then I left for our HONEYMOON on the 12th!  We had the most wonderful time in St. Lucia and I can't wait to share pictures and details.  Suffice it to say, I am going to be preternaturally bronzed in all of our Christmas pictures.

Sadly, those will all have to wait until next week.  Since I was all business the first week of the month and then out of the country, it is now a mad dash to purchase and wrap all of our presents, bake a zillion Christmas cookies, and take care of all the other little details so that we can enjoy our first married Christmas together.  No posting this week for me {other than the ornaments}.  I'll be back next week, pinky swear!

I'll leave you with a peek at our first married Christmas card.

2 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Jealous of your trip and your tan! Merry Christmas! The card looks fabulous!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Have I mentioned yet what a PERFECT Smug Newlywed Christmas card that was? I promise I clapped with delight when I opened it. You two are too darling, pinky swear.