19 February 2009

It's Official

I have spring fever in a major sort of way. I'm not much of a cold weather gal to begin with, but the little taste of 65+ degree weather last week has me dreaming of all my spring favorites:

i am obsessed with cheery blossoms. they are perfection.

both the university i graduated from and the university i work for have very strong, proud lax traditions. i love tailgating at matches at my alma mater and taking the puppy boy to matches at my employer. as a friend's father said last year, lacrosse always has the prettiest groupies ;)

if you've never been, you don't understand. but this is college spring to me. and alumni come back every. single. year. the social event of the season.

and last but not least....spring break!!!!!!! since i mainly work with students and there's not much for me to do while they're gone (ha! that's what i'm telling myself), i'm treating myself to a spring break as well. key west will not know what hit it.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Spring Break!! Something to look forward to!! Yay!