05 August 2011

my favorite holiday

this weekend is both my first bridal shower and my birthday {a.k.a. my favorite holiday}.  i'm so looking forward to celebrating both occasions with family, friends, good food and wine, and, in true leo fashion, getting some great new loot!


i'm off to grab a naughty {for my waistline} lunch at dickey's with the beau and then we have our only pre-marital counseling session.  after that, the beau has made dinner and dessert plans for us tonight, along with a hotel room reserved as part of my birthday celebration.  it's all a surprise, so i can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve.

what are y'all up to this weekend? can't wait to hear!

3 comments:

USCEmily said...

Happy birthday to you! Dickey's looks YUMMY!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Happy birthday darling! I've never heard of Dickey's but it looks yummy.

Sarah Beth - Dixie Gator Gal said...

Happy Happy Birthday. Enjoy and have soo much fun!