17 May 2009

the obsession continues

really, this has gotten completely out of hand. my newfound obsession with interior style/design/decorating whatever you want to call it is taking over my life wallet. i spend an embarrassing amount of my work free time stalking design blogs shelter magazines. it all paid off this weekend because i snagged a few great deals!


love, love, LOVE these pillows from t.j. maxx of all places. $12.99 each and totally perfect for my couch. apologies for the TERRIBLE picture quality. still relying on my crackberry until i can replace my digital.




got this at target for 35 bucks. it is going to look AH-MAZING above my bed.



and these lovelies were completely free, courtesy of my mother's beautiful peony bushes.

things i am currently craving:



yeah....OBSESSED with this rug for my living room floor.

jonathan adler used this table {from pier 1, no less!} in liz lange's weekend home {see may issue of house beautiful} and i literally squealed out loud. this WILL be in my guest bedroom.

and in a world where i have a black amex that i don't pay the bills for, this desk from ws home. le sigh.

2 comments:

The Dunaway's said...

I would love to have a brown couch but our dvd tower and tv stand is black..I have animal print in my living room so it may work..

AN ATLANTA BRIDE said...

lovely compelation of images to make a comfy, stylish space :)