10 August 2012

Friday Favorites

It's been way too long since we had a Friday Favorites around these parts.  Enjoy!

These fabulous, foxy accessories from Tory Burch.  I can't wait to get my hands on these!

I know these Lanvin-lookalike Target loafers have been blogged about ad nauseum, but they really are darling.  I have two pairs.  The best part is how they resemble my beloved antelope carpet.  {Thank to Jennifer at Belclaire House for letting me steal inspiration from her fabulous Pinboard!} 


My jaw dropped when I saw this recipe for a Manhattan milkshake.  Manhattans are my signature drink in the fall and winter.  What a wonderful way to enjoy them in the summer!

This year's Southern Living Idea House lives up to its name.  It really is full of ideas! I love the sweet, chic farmhouse look they went for.  I could move right in to this house and feel right at home.

Bon weekend!

9 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Still stuck on those loafers being from Target...really? So great looking! Loving the foxy accessories too...have a great weekend!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Love the TB fox finds...happy Friday! xx

Jessica said...

I picked up the pink suede pair of those loafers at my local Target - for $12.50. They were on clearance in the store! Can't wait to wear them with cuffed jeans when it gets just a little bit cooler.

Jordan said...

Oh my gosh, I adore those loafers. I love your blog! I just got re-started blogging! Come check mine out?

xoxo
-Jordan
http://totteachingyurmanlover.blogspot.com/

The Pink Pagoda said...

WHAT? Those loafers are from Target?? That's amazing. REALLY cute!

The Preppy Student said...

I need that tory burch cosmetic case! Have a happy Friday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending soon :).

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

I need those loafers! Thanks for the shout out! Love love that nook under the stairs!

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the iPhone case!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

Love all of the Southern Living idea houses! Wouldn't it be nice to be one of the lucky people who get to move into them in the end.