23 August 2012

Guest Post: Belclaire House Blue & White



Hi y'all! I'm Jennifer from Belclaire House, and I'm so thrilled to be guest posting here on one of my favorite blogs! Every morning I wake up excited to drink my 2 (4) cups of coffee and read Sarah's awesome bit of genius for the day.  She's introduced me to great recipes, amazing Target finds (yes, I bought those shoes) and indulged my Duchess of Cambridge obsession.  So when Sarah asked if I would come up with a guest post on blue and white bedrooms to perhaps inspire her in her own new digs, I was delighted to help!

If you've ever visited Belclaire House, you know I love my blue and white.  You also may know that as the mother of a toddler I have been sleep-deprived for 1 year, 10 months and 30 days, so I love bedrooms and beds.  I love to look at pictures of them and dream about myself sleeping in between luxurious sheets only to be awoken mid-afternoon by a bluebird singing me sweet lullabies and a butler with a pot of coffee and an iPad for blog browsing.  I'm sorry, what just happened?  I'll let these blue and white bedrooms speak for themselves. They're some of my faves:

Aerin Lauder

James and Whitney Fairchild

Givenchy

Carolyne Roehm

via thefoodogatemyhomework

via Chinoiserie Chic

Clearly, there are a million different ways to incorporate blue and white into your bedroom, whether it's two simple blue and white chinoiserie lamps in an otherwise neutral room or a toile explosion all over the walls, bed, chairs and curtains (a look I love).  Of course, I couldn't write a guest post and not do a moodboard so this one is for you Miss Sarah:




3 comments:

The enchanted home said...

You know I am loving this...blue and white is fabulous any where and any time. Love it!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love these images! gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I had to get up waaayyy earlier than normal to see off my hubbie and boys for a little trip they are taking, so these luxurious beds are calling my name! :)

Happy weekend, Sarah & Jennifer!
xoxo Elizabeth