17 August 2012

Friday Favorites

I apologize in advance for the overload on home-related items in this week's grouping. I've got all things decorating on the brain now that we're moved and I can focus on our new place.
I just ordered this rug from Williams-Sonoma to go in our kitchen dining nook under the table (it was on sale for $55 plus an extra 15% off!).  I love the neutral colors and the graphic stripes.  And I think it looks much more expensive than it was.

I discovered these FREE beehive printables while stalking one of my favorite Pinners.  I'm thinking these would be perfect in our bedroom.

While trawling Etsy for new home goodies, I came across these sweetly monogrammed hand towels.  I'm thinking about snatching up a pair for our downstairs bathroom. I love the font!

Moving away for all things home decor, I cannot wait to make this slow cooker chicken tikka masala next week. I ADORE Indian food, and as much as we love our new little town, we had to leave behind our favorite Indian restaurant. Hoping this will cure my craving.

Fall is my favorite season and I'm so excited for fall fashion.  These shoes will be mine!

What are you lovelies up to this weekend?  Any recent home decor discoveries I should have on my radar?

Bon weekend!


6 comments:

The Pink Pagoda said...

Isn't it awesome when you can purchase something that looks more expensive than it actually is? Those shoes are fantastic!

The enchanted home said...

Love the rug and the shoes...I think I must do some "investigative research" on them!

erica said...

That rug is gorgeous! xo

Portuguese Prepster said...

there is so much to be found on etsy shops! Those towels are too cute! Great deal on the rug too.

Mary Ann Pickett said...

WHAT A DEAL ON THE GREAT RUG. Following you now.

Debra said...

I just found your blog today through Tinas' post. I can totally sympathize on leaving your favorite Indian restaurant. We moved recently ago to Cape Cod and it's the one thing I miss more than anything. We ordered in through a local delivery service all the time. I can't wait to try this Tikka Masala and I love that it's slow cooker too. Thanks for sharing!