14 December 2012

Friday Favorites

Remember the hot cocoa recipe I posted last week?  This would be a fabulous way to package it up for gifts. I have these jars in our kitchen and they are the best!

Bûche de Noël has apparently become our traditional Christmas dessert. I had always wanted to make one and last year I finally did. It was a huge hit and M has already requested it become a regular at our Christmas dinners.  I'll be sharing the whole process next week, but this year I'm hoping to be brave enough to tackle these darling meringue mushrooms too!



I realize this is terribly 2003 of me, but I really want a pair of UGG Classic Cardy boots. They just look so comfy-cozy! I'm a little miffed that they no longer sell them in charcoal, but I'll settle for the grey.  You know, in case any of you need a last-minute gift idea for me.

Bon weekend!


6 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Love all your ideas.......cozy, magical and festive! Yep you are in the spirit!

Lobster Meets Peach said...

Can't wait to hear more about your Buche de Noel!

Brooke said...

P.S I love Uggs, I don't care!
I have been lusting for some sparkle uggs!


Brooke =)

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

I still love Uggs, too. They're just so comfy. I will rock them forever. Have a lovely weekend!

LindsB said...

I would love to eat that entire Buche de Noel right about now, yum!!

Kate said...

I have always wanted to make a cute hot cocoa mix gift for friends. Maybe this is the year I finally do it!