24 October 2011

it's here!

Oh hey, wedding week.  You sure snuck up on me!

Pardon my absence this week but i'm going to be a wee bit busy.  I've got another day and a half of work and then I'm headed home to wrap up all of the little loose ends before the wedding fun begins on Friday morning! 

My family has orchards in West Virginia, so yesterday the beau and I made the lovely drive over the mountains to pick up family-made apple cider for our signature cocktail.  This is what our refrigerator looks like:

for those of you counting, yes, that is 10 gallons.

That's a lot of cocktails.  Yikes.

I'm not leaving you hanging this week, I promise.  I have some unbelievably fabulous guest bloggers posting all week, so please show them lots of love!  Since we're not going on our honeymoon until December, I'll be back with recaps early next week.  Next time I post, I'll be a Mrs!

3 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Happy wedding week!!!!

Emily said...

Happy Wedding Week! So exciting that it is FINALLY here!!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Hurrah - ENJOY!