26 October 2011

Wedding Pretties

Happy Wednesday, Belle on Heels readers! I want to thank Sarah for having me over today to guest post while she is busy getting ready to marry her Mr. Right!

Even though I've yet to get engaged (hopefully this will happen sooner rather than later!) I still spend far too much time perusing wedding blogs, getting ideas, and planning my big day! This is perfectly acceptable, right? I thought so... :)

I picture having a small and intimate wedding. I also picture it being outside in the early summer. Right now I'm really loving rustic touches like wooden signs, mason jars, and perfectly placed bunches of wildflowers. Today I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite images from my inspiration board (aka Pinterest, the best invention EVER). I hope you enjoy!







(all images can be found on my pinterest board
the embed feature wasn't working.)

Congratulations, Sarah! I hope that everything is going flawlessly and that your wedding day is perfect! More importantly, I want to wish you and the Beau a lifetime of love and happiness!

Please join me in showering Sarah in best wishes!

xoxo
Angela (Miss Sweet Tea)

2 comments:

Jules said...

Congratulations, Sarah! I hope you have a beautiful wedding and wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Angela - great post! The flowers in the mason jars are such a pretty touch. The images you posted would surely make for a beautiful and cozy wedding.

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Fabulous post Angela! Love the wooden touches too...you have beautiful taste :)

Cheers!! xxoox