19 October 2011

wedding wednesday: the countdown





1, 2, 3, 4, 5

I can't believe I'm saying {typing?} this, but holy cow, I'm getting married in 10 days!!  The royal wedding took place 6 months to the day before our wedding.  I distinctly remember watching the festivities that morning while stamping and addressing our save-the-dates and thinking that our wedding seemed so unbelievably far away.  And now it's almost here!  10 days out, the forecast is calling for mostly sunny skies at 69 degrees.  Here's hoping!

8 comments:

MCW said...

So soon! Can't wait for pictures!

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

congratulations! love the photos-wasn't Grace K. so gorgeous! Wishing you a beautiful wedding day-thanks for visiting Hampton Hostess--I'm adding you to my blogroll-hope you will consider adding me to yours too! And am your newest follower :)

Unknown said...

That is SO exciting. 10 days!!!! I hope you are having a ball and savoring every special minute. Please, please share pictures of the big day. Would love to see your dress and decorations!!!!

xoxo Elizabeth

The Preppy Princess said...

I can't believe it is less than two weeks away! I am so bad about commenting, I hope you know how many of us are sending you good thoughts, you have loads of fans out here. :)

BTW, you selected five of my favorite photos, that Jackie Kennedy picture is just beautiful.
tp

Karena said...

I am so very excited for you!! I know it is a time of last minute Everything!

Do come and enter my Designer Pillow Giveaway!! (Also a great resource)

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Miss Sweet Tea said...

10 DAYS! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you guys!

The enchanted home said...

Hi Sarah....sooooo excited for you. Wow cannot wait to hear and see all about it!
I just awarded you a versatile blogger award this morning...click on over to see. Have a great weekend!

LPC said...

Holy cow and hooray!