25 March 2009

Blogger Love

How much am I loving Sweet Tea Diaries right now?!?  First off, she was my swap partner for Lou Lou's Spring Stationary Swap, and I got the most wonderful box of goodies.  I wish I had thought to take a picture of how pretty and neatly she had everything wrapped {pink and green glen plaid paper and coordinating tissue paper}, but I was so busy tearing into everything that I forgot.  Whoops.  I got 3 new stationary sets, an adorable coupon organizer, new pens, recipe cards, magnets, and a cute little tin full of chocolate.  Yummmmmm

Then I find out that she's hosting a blog makeover giveaway.  Ummm....I WANT THAT!!!  My blog is in serious need of some TLC.  If you haven't started reading her blog, please scoot on over there and check her out.  She is a sweetheart {and keep your fingers crossed you get her in the next blogging swap!}

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Miss Sweet Tea said...

I'm really glad you liked your swap stuff! I had a great time shopping for you!! And I love my stuff too - I've already used almost all of the notecards :) They're so cute and perfect!

Have a good day lady - hope TG doesn't do anything to irritate you today!

Brandi said...

Hi. I came over from Sweet Tea Diaries. Isn't she the greatest.