08 March 2009

It's a wonderful weekend...

...to be a Wahoo!!  Not only did we beat Maryland in our last home b-ball game of the season {and subsequently prevent them from going to the Big Dance...muahahahah}, but the men's and women's lax teams kicked some serious boo-tay this afternoon.  After indulging out inner fat kids at Chipotle {mmmm chips and guac}, friend A and I went to the men's lax game this afternoon. With the exception of sitting next to the WRONG girl {she spent a good 30 minutes yammering on and on and on about how she was "not not talking to Meghan because it's not like we talk every day anyways"....seriously, we knew every details of this gal's life by the end of the first quarter}, we had a total blast.  I even got a little shoulder tan!! My 'Hoos remain #1!!! 
 
How was your weekend? Mine was oh-so-fabu.  I painted my bedroom yesterday morning and it turned out beautifully.  Plus, I mean, this weather?!?!  Per-fec-tion.  Loves it.

1 comments:

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Mmmmm I can't get enough Chipotle chips!