19 March 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Not Christmas, silly! Spring! More specifically.....MARCH MADNESS!!!

I ran around like a crazy woman all morning so I could finish up all of my errands for the week/weekend and not feel guilty about being glued to my TV/computer for the next 16 days. OMG....I just love the Madness! And my little ole' bleeding heart was beyond thrilled to see that President Obama and I have picked the same Elite Eight, Final Four, title game, and overall winner. I'm taking that as a good sign {although Butler and Memphis are doing all they can right now to eff up my bracket...}

If you don't hear from me for the next 2 weeks, well, you'll know what I'm doing.....let's go 'Heels!!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I agree! This is such a great time!!! Go Vols !! xoxo

Denise said...

LOVE the photo of the day!!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

I don't even love basketball as much as college football, but I'm so dang competitive that I'm glued to my TV making sure my bracket is still winning (it is... knock on wood!). :-)

icing on the cake said...

It's definitely fun, and a very good excuse to spend an afternoon stretched out on the couch!