23 March 2009

My impulse buy is your gain!

Hi lovelies! This weekend I attended the monthly J.Crew warehouse sale (I live an hour away from their distribution center) and got some great new things. But in my elbowing-other-women-out-of-the-way fervor, I bought a beautiful dress that doesn't actually fit me. So before I put it on eBay, I thought I'd offer it up to my lovely bloggers.

It is a cotton jersey maxi dress in a light grass green color, size S. Perfect for the beach or casual summer weddings! The tags are marked out since they were bought at a warehouse sale, but it's brand-new, never been worn. I am offering it for $60 (the price I paid) + s/h Sorry for the not-so-hot quality of the pictures....my digital died a few weeks ago and I had to use my b-berry to take these :( If you're interested or you know any fellow bloggers who might be, please leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I'll be in touch. Happy shopping!


view of the back

view of the front


close-up of the front

1 comments:

icing on the cake said...

How pretty! I can't wait to wear long flowing things when I'm not pregnant, but they just make me look huge these days. I hope it finds a nice home!