01 June 2012

Five Years

 Sorry, team, I did not mean to disappear this week.  There's just so much going on!

I am SO excited because this weekend is my 5th {yikes!} college reunion.  I can't wait to see my favorite people and eat my favorite foods, all in my favorite place!  
getting ready to walk the Lawn with the bestie.  check out our huge Rachel Zoe-esque shades.
 Wahoowa!

Christian's Pizza.  I plan on inhaling multiple slices of avocado, tomato, feta as quickly as possible.  And maybe bringing some home with me, too.

Bodo's Bagels.  BLT EZ Mayo on Everything, please.

Take It Away.  A sandwich would be nice, but I'm really only after a bag of bread ends and a vat of house dressing to split with my bestie.

In addition to gorging myself and reliving my glory days, I get to see my husband play lacrosse, which is a rare treat for me.  I get all swoony when he's in college-athlete mode :)

What are your plans this weekend?

credits: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

10 comments:

The enchanted home said...

UVA? I cannot tell.....in any case have a blast, sounds like such a fun weekend! We will be on the lacrosse fields too with my son for a tournament, enjoy your reunion.....sounds like a ball!

katmcd said...

Wahoowa! Love this. GW isn't hosting their 5 year until the fall with parent's weekend but I am still excited. I totally rocked Rachel Zoe sunglasses in 2007 too!

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

Love the shades! So fun going back to visit college with your besties. Have fun!

Prippy Handbook said...

Happy Reunion Weekend! It is my 10 year this weekend at Georgetown. College pride is such a great thing - love all of the memories.

Have a wonderful time. UVA is such a beautiful place.

Virginia Belle said...

My 5 year reunion was last year and we had a blast back at UVA. They know how to put on a great party :) I'm so jealous that you get to have take it away this weekend!

Brigid said...

I was there this weekend too! But for my nephew's HS graduation from West Abermale High. UVA is THE most wonderful, beautiful place...
Brigid

Portuguese Prepster said...

Next year is going to be my 4th year at UVA! I'm so sad! I don't know what I'll do without my favorite corner foods! Even seeing them makes me want to drive down to Cville for some take it away!

The Pink Pagoda said...

The gorgeousness of UVA just about made me feint when I went to Charlottesville several years ago. How incredible to get to go to school in such a beautiful environment. I'd be thrilled if my daughter wanted to go there!

Unknown said...

Sarah,
It sound like a blast! Food, friends and no exams!

Enjoy your weekend. If the weather cooperates, we'll be hanging by the beach...or the soccer field! :)

xx Elizabeth

LPC said...

Did you have a good reunion?