13 June 2012

The Kate Effect, Part ???

I'm in the market for some nude pumps, so obvi the Duchess of Perfection was the first source I consulted.  During a People magazine reading one of our marathon text convos {we are sister wives, after all}, she just raved about her LK Bennett Sledge pumps.  Says she wears them allllllllll the time.

 And while I do think they would be a terrific investment, her clothing budget is just a smidge more generous than mine, so I am forced to look elsewhere for more wallet-friendly options. I'm such a plebe.

Here are the contenders.  I need your opinions and feedback, s'il vous plait

 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Which ones do we think?  I'm back and forth between the first two pairs, but I think they're all worthy of consideration. 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! My pics are #1 or #3. Do let us know which one you decide!

The enchanted home said...

#1 gets my vote...love the shape, its very current, the second one feels slightly more matronly to me for some reason....all are beautiful, and nude rocks with everything!

MHM1314 said...

Try 'em all on and pick the one that is most comfortable!!! :)

Jessica said...

My picks would be #2 or #4 - but that may be just because those two look the most similar to the LK Benett ones to me...

Sigh. To be Kate.

Dani said...

#2, the little platform sells them.

Virginia Belle said...

I've been searching for the perfect nude pumps for awhile now and you've found some great options. I think #1 is my favorite!

Prippy Handbook said...

Nude shoes are a MUST! She is just so fab.

I like the top two pairs, too :) I'd go with which one if more comfy.

ms. mindless said...

I vote for pair #2, because of the slight platform. They will probably be more comfortable and they look more like Kate's!

Annabel Manners said...

I say choose the most comfortable pair -- like the Duchess, you'll wear these constantly because they're so versatile and flattering. I recommend Nine West because you can usually find one with a slight platform that makes them easier to walk in. Bonne chance!

Anna @ The Things I'm Learning said...

I like 1 or 2. I have some Madden very similar!

Unknown said...

Kate has totally found her look. Such a smart woman to know what flatters here b/c she hasn't made a mis-step at all!

Love #1....classic!

xoxo Elizabeth

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Naturally I've been on this hunt too . . . just glancing at these I prefer #1 or 2, though I give #2 the slight edge for comfort with that platform. Excited to hear whichever one you end up with!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

1 or 2 hands down. 2 is top choice though.