15 June 2012

Friday Favorites

So I recently discovered Bailey's blog, Peppermint Bliss, {I know, where on earth have I been?!}, and I am completely enamored with this budget kitchen idea.  So incredibly chic.

I pretty much love everything on Snippet & Ink {especially since they featured our wedding!}, but I am REALLY loving this Blue Gingham inspiration board.  I would've loved to have had a spring picnic wedding and this is pretty much perfection.

My love for Campari cannot be overstated.  It's a bit of an acquired taste, but for me, it's an obsession.  Whilst perusing restaurant options for our forthcoming trip to Boston, I stumbled upon this delightful cocktail from Island Creek Oyster Bar:
The Bicyclette - Campari, St. Germain, Bubbly.
Now how incredible does that sound?!

Someone please buy these lamps for me.

And these, please.

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the lamps and the pants! Have a great weekend!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the lamps and the pants! Have a great weekend!

The enchanted home said...

LOVE the blue gingham....am such a sucker for it in any color......and the lamps? Another love. Enjoy your weekend:)

ms. mindless said...

The blue gingham is adorbs! You need those lamps, stat.