28 June 2012

Room to Outfit Inspiration


Remember this room I posted about a few weeks ago?  I seriously cannot get it out of my head.

And then I saw this dress at J.Crew and realized not only can I recreate this room, but I can wear it too!

Ginger Jar Inspired

Ginger Jar Inspired by gesshoo featuring leather sandals  


I think this outfit would be so perfect to wear to a sweet garden wedding or bridal shower.  Since I have no sweet garden event to attend this summer, I'll just wear this around the house for Food Network marathons.  What do you think?

5 comments:

MHM1314 said...

How creative are you!! It's a gorgeous dress and I'm sure will look fabulous with your coloring too.

Portuguese Prepster said...

Loved the blue and white ginger jars in that room and LOVE the outfit.

Chelsea said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I've been obsessing over blue+white too, ever since I saw a ginger jar inspired room in Trad Home last week.. love it!

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

Favorite post of the century! I mean, I cannot stop thinking about that room. Obsessed!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Totally rad, which is the highest of praise coming from a California girl. Love the room and the outfit; think I'll wear that little getup to Master P's next tumbling class, as one does.